Building and Construction Recruitment are seeking a Plumbing Sales Advisor based in Limerick the Republic of Ireland, for one of the main market leaders in builder’s merchants, supplying major building contractors. This is a permanent position paying up to £35,000 per annum for the right candidate.
The role of Sales Advisor is to provide our customers with a knowledgeable, friendly and dependable service whilst at the same time optimising branch sales and gross profit, promoting the company's products and services in a professional manner and deliver a superior standard of customer care to our existing customers.
- Build effective working relationships with customers, in order to understand their requirements thus ensuring that the correct products are supplied
- Use initiative to identify sales opportunities and offer advice and solutions to customers, thus maximising profitable sales and margin
- Responsible for the re-order of selected product lines and also ensuring that stock levels of selected product lines within the Plumbing and Heating department are maintained at appropriate levels
- Liaise with suppliers where necessary
- Support the Branch Manager and colleagues in working as a team to ensure the branch operates efficiently and effectively within company policy
- Effective team working
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Enjoy working with people
- Tact and diplomacy
- Dynamic, motivated & driven to achieve targets
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail
- Private Health Care
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- Salary £30,000 - £35,000
Building and Construction Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.