Building and Construction Recruitment is seeking a Site Labourer for a property developer, with projects throughout East Sussex and Kent. A new member is required to form part of the team at a housebuilding business, undergoing considerable growth. This is a permanent role, offering a salary of £20,000.00-£25,000.00 per year DOE.
Working hours are typically Monday to Friday, 7.30am-4:30pm however flexibility may be required depending on delivery times/works timetable etc.
- Performs various physical duties as assigned.
- Maintain all safety standards.
- Moves, secures, installs, builds, loads, or unloads materials.
- Performs some specialised tasks which may require on-the job training.
- Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment.
- Moves items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor.
- Moving tools, equipment, or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor.
- Own transport.
- Previous building site experience.
- CSCS card essential.
You’ll receive statutory holiday (20 days + 8 bank holidays) and statutory pension contributions.
Building and Construction Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.