We are looking for an experienced workshop Foreman/Manager to develop and carry out several crucial duties in our client’s successful business. This is a permanent position offering a competitive salary for the right candidate.
Our client is a commercial shopfitting/Joinery company that specialises in the hospitality and leisure industry, they have been trading successfully for around 15 years and have an exciting opportunity to join the company and build a long-standing career with progression opportunities.
Job role – Foreman/Manager
Salary - £17-18 per hour
Benefits - Family-Friendly working Hours
· Managing human resources of a small team of around 6 Joiners/machinists and additional temporary labor when required
· Managing contracts and orders to hit target dates
· Dealing and sorting quality control
· Adhering to health and safety standards and regulations in the workplace
· Maintaining the upkeep of machines
· Managing and maintaining the workshop
· Putting safe systems in place as well as reporting
· Liaising with senior management/project managers
· Analyzing drawings, discussing, and advising on the best forms of construction to meet clients’ expectations
· Undertaking basic stock control of consumables
· Checking of deliveries with purchase orders
· Be confident to work with other members of the team
· You will be based near Huddersfield
· Having AutoCAD experience would be an advantage
Building and Construction Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.